Workers’ compensation insurance in Minnesota works two ways: it protect your employees and it protects your business. If an employee is injured on the job, work comp insurance will pay for medical care, disability – whether permanent or temporary, and death benefits. If you are found to be liable for employee injury or illness, workers’ compensation will protect you and your business. This type of insurance is often mandatory.
Work comp insurance guidance, options, and competitive quotes
Check with a work comp agent at MKZ Insurance to learn if your business is required to carry workers’ compensation insurance and let us explore coverage options for you. As an independent insurance agent we represent several top rated work comp insurance companies and can get you the right coverage that fits your business insurance budget.
Do you have questions about Workers’ Compensation Insurance?
Contact a Workers’ Compensation Insurance specialist at MKZ Insurance today to answer any of your Workers’ Compensation Insurance questions or for a free Workers’ Compensation Insurance review and quote.
Some products and services may not be available in your area.
Please contact us for more information.
Customers looking for Worker’s Compensation Insurance also looked for:
- Personal Package
- Homeowner Insurance
- Personal Auto Insurance
- Antique, Classic and Customized Automobile Insurance
- Boat Insurance
- Condo Insurance
- Rental Property Insurance
- Farm and Ranch Insurance
- Flood Insurance
- Motorcycle Insurance
- Personal Umbrella
- Recreational Vehicle Insurance
- Renters Insurance
- Scheduled Personal Property
- Wedding Insurance
- Business Auto Insurance
- Business Owners Policy
- Commercial General Liability
- Commercial Package Policy
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- Garagekeepers Legal Liability Insurance
- Garagekeepers Liability
- Inland Marine Insurance
- Liquor Liability Insurance
- Product Liability
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance