You don’t have to manufacture a product to be liable for damages due to injury or loss related to that product. If you are in the business of supplying, selling, or even providing a repair service. There are also ‘products’ that we don’t normally think of as ‘products’, like the food served in a restaurant, that expose a business to product liability claims. Product Liability Insurance covers all kinds of businesses engaged in making, delivering , selling, or supporting almost any kind of product.
Do you have questions about Product Liability?
Contact a Product Liability specialist at MKZ Insurance today to answer any of your Product Liability questions or for a free Product Liability review and quote.
Some products and services may not be available in your area.
Please contact us for more information.
Customers looking for Worker’s Compensation Insurance also looked for:
- Personal Package
- Homeowner Insurance
- Personal Auto Insurance
- Antique, Classic and Customized Automobile Insurance
- Boat Insurance
- Condo Insurance
- Rental Property Insurance
- Farm and Ranch Insurance
- Flood Insurance
- Motorcycle Insurance
- Personal Umbrella
- Recreational Vehicle Insurance
- Renters Insurance
- Scheduled Personal Property
- Wedding Insurance
- Business Auto Insurance
- Business Owners Policy
- Commercial General Liability
- Commercial Package Policy
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- Garagekeepers Legal Liability Insurance
- Garagekeepers Liability
- Inland Marine Insurance
- Liquor Liability Insurance
- Product Liability
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance