Inland Marine Insurance
Inland Marine Insurance is a specialized type of insurance designed for mobile equipment as well as unique or special business property. Inland marine generally provides replacement for the property should it be lost, damaged or stolen. Not only is inland marine insurance used by business owners to cover their mobile business equipment, but inland marine insurance is also used when insurance is required for business property like bridges or radio towers.
Let one of the Inland Marine Insurance agents at MKZ Insurance review your commercial insurance program, help you review your needs, and get you the right protection for your business property.
Do you have questions about Inland Marine Insurance?
Contact a Inland Marine Insurance specialist at MKZ Insurance today to answer any of your Inland Marine Insurance questions or for a free Inland Marine Insurance review and quote.
Some products and services may not be available in your area.
Please contact us for more information.
Customers looking for Worker’s Compensation Insurance also looked for:
- Personal Package
- Homeowner Insurance
- Personal Auto Insurance
- Antique, Classic and Customized Automobile Insurance
- Boat Insurance
- Condo Insurance
- Rental Property Insurance
- Farm and Ranch Insurance
- Flood Insurance
- Motorcycle Insurance
- Personal Umbrella
- Recreational Vehicle Insurance
- Renters Insurance
- Scheduled Personal Property
- Wedding Insurance
- Business Auto Insurance
- Business Owners Policy
- Commercial General Liability
- Commercial Package Policy
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- Garagekeepers Legal Liability Insurance
- Garagekeepers Liability
- Inland Marine Insurance
- Liquor Liability Insurance
- Product Liability
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance