General liability insurance policies, and even Garage Liability insurance policies are not intended to provide insurance protection for damage or loss to vehicles that have been left with your business (the legal wording: in your care, custody, or control). That’s where Garagekeepers liability coverage comes in; it is meant to protect a business from negligence causing damage to a customerâ€™s vehicle. Some businesses that commonly need Garagekeepers liability insurance include auto dealers and repair shops, parking lots, hotels and restaurants with valet parking services, and towing services.
Do you have questions about Garagekeepers Legal Liability Insurance ?
Contact a Garagekeepers Legal Liability Insurance specialist at MKZ Insurance today to answer any of your Garagekeepers Legal Liability Insurance questions or for a free Garagekeepers Legal Liability Insurance review and quote.
Some products and services may not be available in your area.
Please contact us for more information.
Customers looking for Worker’s Compensation Insurance also looked for:
- Personal Package
- Homeowner Insurance
- Personal Auto Insurance
- Antique, Classic and Customized Automobile Insurance
- Boat Insurance
- Condo Insurance
- Rental Property Insurance
- Farm and Ranch Insurance
- Flood Insurance
- Motorcycle Insurance
- Personal Umbrella
- Recreational Vehicle Insurance
- Renters Insurance
- Scheduled Personal Property
- Wedding Insurance
- Business Auto Insurance
- Business Owners Policy
- Commercial General Liability
- Commercial Package Policy
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- Garagekeepers Legal Liability Insurance
- Garagekeepers Liability
- Inland Marine Insurance
- Liquor Liability Insurance
- Product Liability
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance