Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
This kind of insurance provides insurance against liability for, as the name implies, employment practices. Protection, which will vary from policy to policy, covers a broad range of claims or lawsuits that might be brought by current or former employees or employment candidates. Just a few examples include sexual harassment, wrongful termination or discipline, wrongful failure to promote or hire, emotional distress, discrimination and invasion of privacy. Recent growth in employment practice litigation makes review of employment practices and insurance protection a necessity for most businesses today.
Do you have questions about Employment Practices Liability Insurance?
Contact a Employment Practices Liability Insurance specialist at MKZ Insurance today to answer any of your Employment Practices Liability Insurance questions or for a free Employment Practices Liability Insurance review and quote.
Some products and services may not be available in your area.
Please contact us for more information.
Customers looking for Worker’s Compensation Insurance also looked for:
- Personal Package
- Homeowner Insurance
- Personal Auto Insurance
- Antique, Classic and Customized Automobile Insurance
- Boat Insurance
- Condo Insurance
- Rental Property Insurance
- Farm and Ranch Insurance
- Flood Insurance
- Motorcycle Insurance
- Personal Umbrella
- Recreational Vehicle Insurance
- Renters Insurance
- Scheduled Personal Property
- Wedding Insurance
- Business Auto Insurance
- Business Owners Policy
- Commercial General Liability
- Commercial Package Policy
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- Garagekeepers Legal Liability Insurance
- Garagekeepers Liability
- Inland Marine Insurance
- Liquor Liability Insurance
- Product Liability
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance